Monday, December 31, 2012

The Challenge

I figured I should start my journey by describing the challenges I will face. Mostly A: How picky I am with foods and B: The foods I will be giving up that I might really miss.

A: Foods I will not eat -that are vegan-:
1. bananas (any form, even in smoothies)
2. onions (raw form, potentially some cooked forms)
3. peas (any form)
4. celery (any form)
5. corn (raw form, canned form, cooked form)
6. leek (any form)
7. mushrooms (only cooked with other food items, not by themselves)
8. chickpeas (only in hummus)
9.

A: Foods I'm unsure how I feel about:
1. beets
2. pickled vegetables (that aren't pickles)
3. eggplant
4. squash
5.

and

B: Foods I want to eat but will not for three weeks:
1. chocolate
2. dairy based baked goods
3. chicken
4. turkey
5. candy
6.

*These lists are in no way complete and will be added to as time goes by*

No comments:

Post a Comment