Sunday, January 6, 2013

6th Day Crisis

I feel incredibly frustrated today. I woke up and I wasn't hungry. Normally I do not have an appetite upon waking unless I fell asleep hungry so this was nothing unusual. I took my Brewer's Yeast in some Yogi Detox Tea and didn't bother putting any honey in it today. A few hours pass. I take my Spirulina. I decide it's time to eat, yet still I am not conventionally hungry. I do not feel like eating but it is time to eat something. I make a tortilla smothered in vegan cheese and coated with some peppered tofurkey and sprinkled with spinach. I heat it up to melt the "cheese." I take a bite. For all intents and purposes it is a normal wrap, but it tastes synthetic. The cheese is utter garbage and I tossed the whole lot. I could only stomach half the wrap. So I decided to make bean stew because beans are full of nutrients. I put in the tomato sauce and poured in a can of black beans and a can of kidney beans. I decided to try out my soft tofu as a thickener. It looked like glop from hell, small chunks of white tofu not entirely mixed with the red sauce. Just looking at it took away any remaining appetite I had. However, I got some leftover brown rice and mixed in my sauce. I took two bites. Bland and eerily partially digested tasting. Blegh! I tossed the whole lot out. I'm still not hungry. All I really care to eat are my rice cakes and fruit with peanut butter or something with avocado. Is that enough to exist on? What will I eat when I get tired of eating the same thing over and over again? I'm having a 6th day Vegan crisis and I feel completely frustrated. My lack of appetite is the most upsetting in all of this because why would I eat when I'm not hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment