Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Second Day = Better Vegetables

Breakfast consisted of Tea with coconut milk and honey. I mixed in some of my new Brewer's yeast (1 teaspoon).


On to lunch with leftovers from yesterday's meal. Adding in extra pepper for a kick and some orange juice.

Dinner was an involved salad (involving red peppers, avocado, mixed greens, cucumbers, and carrots) with brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes (mashed with Good Earth and Coconut milk)
Another Snack/Dessert! Some coconut based vanilla yogurt with pear slices, some raw cashews, and approximately 1 cup of  Green Plant from Trader Joe's



Did I mention that I went to the store today? I finally procured my vegetables! I stopped in to Trader Joe's with my mom and bought an assortment of fine eats. 



Total spent on this grocery trip: $30.32 (not bad!)
I also bought the Spirulina at Richard's ($25.50)


No comments:

Post a Comment